Honey's Health Benefits
Honey is one of the most amazing products of nature, with numerous benefits for your good health. Here are just a few to demonstrate why honey should be a part of your diet!
- Honey is nature's energy booster.
- Honey is a great immunity system builder.
- Honey is a natural remedy for many ailments.
- Honey is the ONLY food that includes all the substances necessary to sustain life.
- Honey is one of the safest foods. Most harmful bacteria cannot live in honey for extended periods of time.
- Honey stored in air-tight containers never spoils.
- video: Honey The Miracle Food For Weight Loss
- article: Honey Works Better Than Cough Medicine
If you know of any other online resources that we don't have listed here, please let us know about it!
Honey Bee Facts
- The Honey Bee is the only insect that produces food eaten by humans.
- The average Honey Bee makes only 1/12 of a teaspoon of honey in it's lifetime.
- Honey Bees must visit about 2 million flowers to make 1 pound of honey.
- A Honey Bee can visit 10 flowers a minute and stop at over 600 flowers before returning to the hive.
- Only female worker bees sting, and only if they feel threatened. They die once they sting.