Due to container availability issues this item is currently discontinued. We are sorry but it is out of our control. Please select another available size. If we are able to source in the future we will notify you via email.
Pure, Raw, Sage Honey. Super rare, only harvested every 5 years from Wild Sage. Characteristics and effects are reported to be similar to Tupelo Honey. Pick up locally at our Omega, Georgia retail store or order yours now. 48 oz. 100% Pure, Raw, Uncooked Honey. Made in USA. This is a Kosher, Gluten-Free Product.
Only available while supplies last.
- Color: dark amber with a hint of purple
- Aroma: deep, woody, roasted
- Pallet: beeswax, toasty, smoky
- Perfect with: BBQ, stuffing, mushrooms, lamb, lasagna, apple, turkey, savory dishes
Reported Benefits Lean More About Sage Plants
- 100% PURE: Unfiltered Sage honey has a Strong Flavor and Dark Consistency
- 100% AMERICAN: Harvested from Beekeepers in California, no added ingredients, or imported honeys guaranteed
- Limited Harvest every 5 years
- 6 Jugs