Due to container availability issues this item is currently being discontinued. Please purchase our remaining inventory while it lasts.
Weeks Honey Farm is proud to present sage honey. Sage is monofloral honey and has a very low moisture content, which gives it a delightfully thick texture.
- 100% PURE: Unfiltered Sage honey has a Strong Flavor and Dark Consistency
- 100% AMERICAN: Harvested from Beekeepers in California, no added ingredients, or imported honeys guaranteed
- Limited Harvest every 5 years
The unique taste is simply delightful: described often as a balanced mix of fruity and spicy flavors that lingers on the palate due to the honey’s thickness -making it perfect for savoury dishes.
- Color: dark amber with a hint of purple
- Aroma: deep, woody, roasted
- Pallet: beeswax, okra, toasty, smoky
- Perfect with: BBQ, stuffing, mushrooms, lamb, lasagna, apple, turkey, savoury dishes
Lean More About Sage Plants