YIELD: Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups - nonfat milk
- 1 cup - all-purpose flour
- 2 - egg whites
- 1 - egg
- 1 T - Weeks Blackberry Raw Honey
- 1 T - vegetable oil
- 1/8 tsp. - salt
- Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Rub 8-inch nonstick skillet with oiled paper towel or spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Spoon 3 to 4 T crêpe batter into skillet, tilting and rotating skillet to cover evenly with batter. Cook until edges begin to brown.
- Turn crêpe over and cook until lightly browned. Remove crêpe to plate to cool.
- Repeat process with remaining batter. Crêpes may be refrigerated 3 days or frozen up to 1 month in airtight container.