The perfect finger-food for the big game and quick to make!
YIELD: Makes 16 1" meatballs
• 1 lb. - ground chicken
• 1/2 cup - breadcrumbs
• 1 - egg, beaten
• 2 tsp. - Korean chili pepper flakes
• 1 tsp. - kosher salt
• scallions, sliced, for garnish
For Hot Honey:
• 1/2 cup - Weeks clover, blackberry or orange blossom honey
• 2 T - apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp. - crushed red pepper flakes
Preheat air fryer to 380°F.
In a medium bowl, mix together the ground chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, chili pepper, and salt. Make 16 - 1” meatballs and place in the air fryer. Cook for 8-10 minutes, shaking halfway through cook time.
While the meatballs are cooking, combine the honey, vinegar and red pepper in a microwave-safe dish and heat for 1 1/2 minutes.
Remove the meatballs from the oven and toss with the hot honey and scallions, serve immediately.