Weeks Honey Farm is proud to present sage honey. Sage is monofloral honey and has a very low moisture content, which gives it a delightfully thick texture.
- 100% PURE: Raw & Natural Sage honey has a Strong Flavor and Medium Consistency
- 100% AMERICAN: Harvested from Beekeepers in California, no added ingredients, or imported honeys guaranteed
- Limited Harvest every 5 years
The unique taste is simply delightful: described often as a balanced mix of fruity and spicy flavors that lingers on the palate due to the honey’s thickness -making it perfect for savoury dishes.
- Color: dark amber with a hint of purple
- Aroma: deep, woody, roasted
- Pallet: beeswax, okra, toasty, smoky
- Perfect with: BBQ, stuffing, mushrooms, lamb, lasagna, apple, turkey, savoury dishes
Lean More About Sage Plants