This Recipe and photos © Eatwell101.com
Ingredients list for the roasted cabbage steaks
- 1/2 head savoy cabbage or green cabbage, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Weeks Clover or Blackberry honey
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Brush a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil.
2. In a bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey.
3. Arrange the cabbage slices in a single layer and brush with the honey balsamic vinaigrette. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper and sprinkle with thyme.
See original Recipe Post HERE
4. Roast until cabbage slices are tender and edges are golden, 25 to 30 minutes.