- 1 cup rice milk (or coconut water or plain yogurt, not Greek, plus more if needed)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana (roughly chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves (packed chopped)
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves (packed chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Weeks Clover Honey
Directions (2 servings)
- In order, combine rice milk, strawberries, banana, lemon juice, basil, mint and honey (if desired) in blender jar of KitchenAid® Pro Line® Blender. Secure lid and set blender to Smoothie setting. Blend until machine turns itself off.
- Alternatively, combine ingredients in blender as directed, secure lid and turn dial to Speed 1. Slowly increase speed to high (Speed 10 and 11). Blend until completely smooth, about 1 minute. If necessary, scrape down sides of jar with Flex Edge tamper.
- If smoothie is too thick, blend in splash or two of rice milk. Smoothie is best if served right away.
Original source: https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Fresh-Strawberry-Banana-Smoothie-9083357