YIELD: Makes 8 servings
- 1 (700ml) bottle - Pinot Grigio
- 1/2 cup - elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 cup - pear liqueur
- 2 cups - pear juice
- 1/2 cup - water
- 1/2 cup - honey
- 1 tsp. - cardamom bitters
- 2 - pears, sliced
- 1 cup - fresh cranberries
- Ginger ale for serving
- Add honey and water to a saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Remove the pot from the heat and allow the mixture to come to room temperature.
- In a large pitcher add all ingredients, except the ginger ale. Refrigerate for 4 hours or up to 3 days. Serve with a splash of ginger ale.