YIELD: Makes 2 servings
- 2 fl. oz. - Honey Vanilla Syrup (recipe here)
- 2 (double shot) - espresso
- 20 fl. oz. - whole milk
- for garnish - whipped cream
- for garnish - Burnt Honey Caramel Crumbles (recipe below)
For Honey Vanilla Syrup:
- 8 fl. oz. - Honey Simple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp. - vanilla extract
For Burnt Honey Caramel Crumbles:
- 2 T - honey
- 2 T - water
- 1 cup - granulated sugar
- 2 sticks - butter
- 1/2 tsp. - salt
- Combine Honey Vanilla Syrup and espresso at the bottom of a glass mug.
- Top with steamed milk.
- Follow with whipped cream and Burnt Honey Caramel Crumbles.
- For Honey Vanilla Syrup:
- Combine Honey Simple Syrup and all other ingredients in a bowl until fully integrated. Bottle and set aside for service.
- For Burnt Honey Caramel Crumbles:
- Add all ingredients in a medium-size pot over medium heat and allow sugar to slowly melt as all of the ingredients combine.
- Once the mixture is fully dissolved and you have reached a boiling point, cook until a caramel consistency has been achieved; about 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a silk pad-lined sheet tray and allow to cool down and dry.
- Once the caramel has set, break it into little pieces and store until use.